We are committed to protecting the privacy of any information provided by you as our customer and will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or unauthorised access. In dealing with your personal information as a customer, we will fulfil all obligations applicable to us by law.
Details We Collect From You
There is some information we, and the third-party providers we engage, will collect from you when you visit our site or get in touch with us. This includes:
- Your name, email address, contact number, billing and delivery address and demographic information
- Information about your device, browser, IP address and location
- Pages you visit on our site and products you view
Our Use Of Your Information
We will not sell or distribute your information to third parties unless we have your express consent to do so or are required to by law. The information we collect from you is used for the purposes of:
- Processing, fulfilling and delivering an order to you
- Responding to an enquiry you submit to us via our customer service channels
- Sending you email correspondence via our newsletter (if you have opted in to this)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research;
- Improving our products and services.
Further, when you subscribe to our database and provide us with your personal information, you consent to our use of your personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number for marketing purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, sending you correspondence such as newsletters, competitions and promotions via email, SMS, social media and postal mail.
You can opt-out of receiving any opt-in communications from us at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of every email we send you from our mailing list (this does not include emails relating to your order or any customer queries you send us via our customer service channels) or SMS 'STOP' to opt-out of our mobile marketing list. You can opt-out of any marketing displayed to you via social media platforms such as Facebook or search engines like Google by amending your settings to exclude marketing activity via its channels. Further, we store your data for as long as your account with us remains active or for as long as we need to provide you services or as required by law.